Content audit: Localize
When I studied with UX Writing Hub, I worked on a project for Localize with 5 other people.
We wanted to do an audit so we can identify some opportunities to improve their UI.
- Relevant: is the content relevant to the intended audience?
- Accurate: is the information accurate (especially if it’s old)?
- Findable: could users easily find the information when they needed it?
- Readable: is the content easy to read and scan?
- Accessible: is the content accessible? Does it meet or exceed WCAG 2.1 guidelines?
We created this criteria based on business goals.
- Proposed A/B testing
- Updated content based on audit scores